The R200 is mine duty ready; built to operate in all types of hard and soft rock environments.
• 4-wheel drive ½-Ton battery-powered electric vehicle
• intuitive, easy-to-Learn controls
• Certified ROPS (Rollover Protection System)
• Patented modular control system
• Capable of climbing 2.5km vertical elevation at 20% grade
• 4-wheel independent suspension
• Crew cab configurations
• Closed cab configurations
• Air conditioning and/or heating
• Certified FOPS (Falling Object Protection System)
• SAHR (Spring Applied Hydraulically Released) Brake
• Back-up camera
Each electric vehicle built by PMP includes industry-leading safety controls and energy-efficient features.
All PMP electric vehicles provide a superior alternative to traditional diesel and gasoline powered vehicles. Even better, our EVs feature zero fuel costs and zero emissions.
PMP Electric Vehicles are designed specifically with our patented modular control system, providing both ease of use and low-maintenance. Because of this, our battery-powered trucks provide the lowest possible cost of operation, especially compared to their diesel equivalents.
PMP Electric Vehicles are not conversion vehicles, which means that our vehicles are dependable, efficient, and provide lower operating costs. And, when compared to diesel and other electric alternatives, our vehicles are highly cost effective with lower maintenance costs and increased operating range.
|Passengers||2 (Reg Cab) - 4 (Crew Cab)|
|Wheelbase||126 in (320 cm)|
|Length||173 in (440 cm)|
|Width||68 in (172 cm)|
|Height||69 in (175 cm)|
|Ground Clearance||11 in (28 cm)|
|Turning radius||20 ft (6.10 m)|
|Weight||5000 lbs (2268 kg)|
|GVWR||7400 lb (3356 kg)|
|Drive Train||Fixed Gear Ratio - Electric Drive|
|Max Speed||37MPH (60km/h)|
|Max Payload||2400 lbs (1090 kg)|
|Max Towing||7725 lbs (3500 kg) with trailer brakes|
|Power||128 hp (95 kW)|
|Torque||540 lb ft (732 Nm)|
|Brakes||4-wheel - regenerative - hydraulic disc|